Saturday, July 8, 2017

Christmas is Coming...

Christmas in July that is!

https://confessionsofafabricaddict.blogspot.com/


I'm super excited to be participating in the Christmas in July blog hop this year, hosted by Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict.  Here is the list of everyone who is participating with links to their page:

 Friday, July 14th

Saturday, July 15th

Sunday, July 16th

Monday, July 17th

Tuesday, July 18th

Wednesday, July 19th

Thursday, July 20th

Friday, July 21st

Saturday, July 22nd

Sunday, July 23rd

Monday, July 24th

Tuesday, July 25th
 
Everyone is showing different project ideas and some are having tutorials, it will be great to get a lot of ideas earlier in the year so we can all be ready for December!  Sarah is also having a quilt-a-long during the blog hop that looks great for using up some scraps.  Come visit me Friday the 14th to see what I make with this:
 
 
~Brandy


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the project. It would make a nice gift for someone who is hard to buy gifts for. Nancy A: rangerer@stcglobal.net

BeachQuilter said...

I love these striped pinwheels, I think it's time to make some in holiday fabrics of which I have plenty of!

pajtr said...

Oh! Such pretty fabrics!
Looking forward to seeing more on Friday!
Pat T.

pajtr said...

(Oops!! I just saw the date!
I *did* see more already!!)
:-D
Pat T.

Brandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.