Monday, October 30, 2017

Splash of Color QAL - Cutting

Hello all!  I have a bit of an update for the SPLASH of Color Quilt Along at Busy Hands Quilts.
 
I have had a chance to get some cutting done, only 704 more star points to go I believe, and then the B&W triangles.  I better get on it to bring this king size quilt together!
 
Here is my excuse this week for not getting so much cutting done... Our new longarm arrived last Friday!  I am still watching all the videos on how to use it and get the quilt loaded, so more info will be forthcoming. (I can tell you it is an Handi Quilter Infinity with the ProStitcher and is absolutely incredible.)
 
Thank you for stopping by, I will make it my goal to get the rest of the star points cut by this Saturday, help hold me to it!
 
~Brandy

1 comment:

Mary said...

Congrats on your Longarm! That's a great excuse. You're going to Love it. If you need help loading a quilt, I can come help.