Tuesday, December 22, 2015

A winner has been chosen...

Congratulations Selina at Selina Quilts!
 
I have been in contact with her and will be sending her prize soon.
If you have a moment, please visit her website, and share some love.  Selina has the two most adorable bulldogs, she makes some beautiful quilts, and is inspiring me to do more charity work with my art.
 
Thank you all for the positive response to my blog anniversary, and to my new followers, welcome!  You'll see I don't post often, but I like to put lots of pictures in my posts to make up for it!
 
 
Belle is reminding me that I need to catch back up on the Snapshots QAL, as I am now THREE blocks behind.  Yikes!
 
Alright everyone, let's get out there and sew, the holidays approach!
 
~Brandy

1 comment:

allthingzsewn said...

Congratulations Selina!