Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness

This last Sunday a friend of mine hosted a Bunco for Boobies event, and asked if I would decorate a cake for it.  I said "YEAH!  I've always wanted to do a boobie cake!" ...  Which made my mom laugh, as she was sitting right next to me when this exchange occurred.  Mom then suggested that I go ahead and donate it to the event, so I did.  Here are some pictures:





 
 
I am very happy with how it turned out, and the ladies at the event loved it.  It was my husbands idea for my cake to have HIPS, because "women are supposed to have curves, and that's one of the reasons I love you so much"  hahahaha!  I love you too dear :)
 
Also, I am a Pampered Chef Consultant, and we do fundraising for the American Cancer Society in October when we have special pink product available to purchase.  If anyone is interested, you can purchase some of these pink products and a dollar from each one purchased is donated.  I think the dessert plates are the most adorable plates I've ever seen, with the little pink and white daisies, man, and I don't even like pink!  You can visit my website at:
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!




No comments: